Dear Eric,

1.- Process 2472 actually is IBM WAS, where my client code runs.
2.- I attached the code on the first email, nevertheless here is the client
side:

private byte[] getByte(final String table, final String name,
                        final int doc_off, final int doc_len, final int
comp_off,
                        final int comp_len, final char compressionType) throws
Exception {
                File file = new File(cacheRoot, table.substring(0, 3) + "/DOC/"
+ name); //$NON-NLS-1$
                // Context ctx = ZMQ.context(1);
                Socket req = ctx.socket(ZMQ.REQ);
                req.connect(ENDPOINT);

                // TODO Crear POJO en vez de Map
                Map<String, String> params = new HashMap<String, String>();
                params.put("path", file.getAbsolutePath());
                params.put("dOff", String.valueOf(doc_off));
                params.put("dLen", String.valueOf(doc_len));
                params.put("cOff", String.valueOf(comp_off));
                params.put("clen", String.valueOf(comp_len));
                params.put("cType", String.valueOf(compressionType));

                ObjectOutputStream oos = new ObjectOutputStream(baos);
                oos.writeObject(params);
                oos.close();
                params.clear();
                baos.close();

                LOG.info("Sending Request");
                req.send(baos.toByteArray(), NO_FLAGS);
                LOG.info("Request sent");
                byte[] data = req.recv();
                LOG.info("Response received");
                req.close();
                // ctx.term();
                return data;
        }

I'm now moving the close invocation into a finally block, just in case
something goes wrong in between.

3.- Yes, I'm creating a new socket from the context on each request, but
closing (using close() method) it upon completion, do I have to use the
disconnect() method too?
Gonzalo Vásquez Sáez
Gerente Investigación y Desarrollo (R&D)
Altiuz Soluciones Tecnológicas de Negocios Ltda.
Av. Nueva Tajamar 555 Of. 802, Las Condes - CP 7550099
+56 2 335 2461
gvasq...@altiuz.cl
http://www.altiuz.cl
http://www.altiuzreports.com