Hi guys,

So, I'm building a mesh and I'm using pub / sub to achieve this.  I have one
port for pub and one port for sub on each node.  With sub, I've set up routing
so the node will be interested in only a certain kind of messages.  My problem
is with traffic.  Now, as I understand it, routing in sub means that the
filtering is only occurring on the subscriber; all messages are received, but
those messages that don't fit the filter are discarded.  Is there any way to
filter at the publisher end, so as to save on network traffic?

Thanks,
Lee