For the Ubuntu folks, I've added the latest zeromq-3.2.3 to my ppa located
here:

https://launchpad.net/~trevorbernard/+archive/zeromq

I've uploaded packages for: Precise, Raring, Quantal, Oneiric, Natty,
Maverick, and Lucid.

I've verified that it works on Precise and Raring. Natty, Lucid, and
Maverick are still building and others remain untested.

If you notice any problems, send me a note and I'll try to get to it as
soon as possible.

Cheers,

Trev