发件人: Joshua Foster
发送时间: 2013-06-08  09:20:03
收件人: ZeroMQ development list
抄送:
主题: Re: [zeromq-dev] zmq questions

ZMQ endpoints see the network as connected, but some switch in between timed
the connection out so no data is passed. The disconnection is silent so ZMQ
does not see it. The best way to "solve" this is to probably use a heartbeat.

Joshua

linjson
Friday, June 07, 2013 8:38 PM
Thranks your help!

Do you mean to say that the network remains connected state, ZMQ internal
initiative calls for addition to the network, which is not their own re-connect
with the server, so the client is unable to maintain long-SUB connection,is
right ?

2013-06-08

linjson