On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 10:05 PM, James Marcus <marcus.ja...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
> So I edited the config line in my spec file to add the php-config:
>
> %build
> %ifarch pentium3 pentium4 athlon i386 i486 i586 i686 x86_64
>   %configure --with-pgm --with-php-config=/usr/bin/php-config
> %else
>   %configure
> %endif
>
> I see it being called correctly in the config.status, but still no
> luck, I still have the problem. I'm open to suggestions.

Hi,

can you post the spec file somewhere (gist.github.com or so)? I am not
quite sure from which spec file that insert is from because PHP extension
doesn't have --with-pgm option. That looks more like a libzmq spec file.
You can see the reference spec-file for the PHP extension here:
https://github.com/mkoppanen/php-zmq/blob/master/php-zmq.spec

--
Mikko Koppanen