This is awesome! Thank you for taking it off my plate.

I have this on my "most urgent...but not quite yet" todo list. So I'll
probably start pinging you with issues/pull requests in about 2 weeks (OK,
that's optimistic).

Between you and Trevor Bernard, my life just got at least 100x easier.
Thank you.

-- James