Unbind an inproc socket doesn't work in 3.2.3:

>>> import zmq
>>> zmq.zmq_version()
'3.2.3'
>>> ctx = zmq.Context()
>>> socket = ctx.socket(zmq.PAIR)
>>> addr = "inproc://test"
>>> socket.bind(addr)
>>> socket.unbind(addr)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "socket.pyx", line 492, in zmq.core.socket.Socket.unbind
(zmq/core/socket.c:4271)
zmq.error.ZMQError: No such file or directory

A similar C program has the same error.

I vaguely remember reading somewhere that this is not supported, but I can't
find that now.
The man page zmq_unbind(3) doesn't mention this exception.
On the other hand, zmq_disconnect(3) does seem to work with inproc sockets.

It also seems that the error code is ENOENT, not the documented ENOTSOCK.

So it all looks like small documentation issues, but I'd like to make sure:
Which of unbind() and disconnect() are safe to use with inproc sockets?