Is jeroMQ compatible with ZeroMQ 3.2.3?  I am attempting to create a server
that is a subscriber with publishers that connect to it.  I have the Server
binding to a socket setup as the subscriber and I am attempting to receive
messages that are being sent by a publisher that tried to connect to the
server.  The publisher is in Java using JeroMQ and the subscriber is C++ using
ZeroMQ.

Is there any way to check when a connection is made to a socket that is bound?
I am using the Pub/Sub examples in the Guide and jeroMQ Guide examples.

Thank you for any help in advance