> Can I ask, are you making an application based on FileMQ? Will that be
> open source?

I am trying to automate and connect a series of systems that are currently
only manually operable in single nodes using ZMQ into a distributed system.
In the process, file transfers in both directions are required, that's where
FMQ comes in. I am afraid I will not be releasing the project as open source
due to personal data and such. But if the FMQ implementation of the project
is abstract/modular enough, that is definitely a thought!

Thank you again for the great libraries Pieter.

- Ho-Gyun Choi