Hello there ,

I am a Java developer and I was trying to install the zeromq + Java
Bindings on my Mac OS dev machine.

I am finding this very frustrating that the instructions on the ZeroMq
website is completely insufficient for a Unix non-dev-ops developer like me
to quickly install and start coding with zeromq + java .  I find the need
to discover the intricacies of what autoconfig does ( and how to install
autoconfig at first place ) a step back rather than moving forward.

Most of the time I get errors in ./configure step ( both while installing
zeromq and the bindings ).  I gave up when the ./configure for the bindings
kept giving errors saying it cannot locate zmq.h file.

=======================

checking dynamic linker characteristics... darwin12.5.0 dyld

checking zmq.h usability... no

checking zmq.h presence... no

checking for zmq.h... no

configure: error: cannot find zmq.h

I am a java developer and my interests lie in see the messaging stuff in
action - towards that aim - can I humbly request  the zeromq dev team to
help me get started by clear and complete ( a to z) instruction on how to
install and get working with this ?

This is a Mac  OS X 10.8.5 (12F45) box and I use Eclipse for Java dev work.

Regards
Bhaskar