Yes, something like that. Right now we're using beaconing for
discovery on local networks. This is simple but doesn't scale very
well. So my idea is to allow nodes to bind/connect and create a
loosely connected discovery network (in parallel with any actual
traffic network), to exchange endpoint/service tuples.