On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 10:04 AM, Trevor Bernard <trevor.bern...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I've had a lot of success persisting to an append only memory mapped
> file. A throughput of 300k/s 1kb size messages shouldn't be a problem.
> If you are on Java, I would suggest checking out the Chronicle queue
> from OpenHFT. I've used this in production in conjunction with ZeroMQ
> with fantastic results.
>
> http://openhft.net/products/chronicle-queue/

It looks like openhft is a persistence framework that seems like a log
based persistence. So I guess one could persist it using this library over
zeromq's pub/sub pattern.

Since you have experience with this library can you share your experience
with using openhft ? Some of the pros and cons of using this library?