Hi,

Tweetnacl linux integration has been added to libzmq some month ago.

You could try compiling with tweetnacl and VS2008.  One(only?) thing
missing is randombytes() function on windows.

Probably MS has a crypto API somewhere which should make this simple, if
you trust them. And you can check how libsodium does it.

regards
  Frank