Hi,

I'm using JeroMQ 0.3.3 in a product, and I've just noticed that there's a difference between the jar I've been using up until now, and the one that's currently downloadable (from https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/releases/org/zeromq/jeromq/0.3.3/).

Many of the class files are different, but that could mean anything, and I'm not about to start poking around that in detail. However, there are other differences suggesting the builds were done with different source: the org.jeromq package was present in the older jar, but not the most recent; the class org.zeromq.ZMQ$Event is new. Moreover, the SCM details recorded in their respective pom.xml files are different. (See attached diff.)

Does anyone have any idea what the significance of this is?

My guess is that I should just use the more recent jar, and that provided I wasn't depending on classes from org.jeromq (which I wasn't) then it should all be fine. I'm mainly asking because I don't like mysteries. (That said, the thought that the content of release builds might change is a bit unsettling.)

Thanks,
Robin
diff -r v1/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF v2/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
5,6c5,6
< Build-Jdk: 1.7.0_45
< Bnd-LastModified: 1388520924615
---
> Build-Jdk: 1.7.0_55
> Bnd-LastModified: 1400163603536
13,15c13
< Export-Package: org.jeromq;uses:=zmq;version="0.3.3",org.zeromq;uses:=
<  zmq;version="0.3.3",zmq;version="0.3.3",org.jeromq.codec;uses:=zmq;ve
<  rsion="0.3.3"
---
> Export-Package: org.zeromq;uses:=zmq;version="0.3.3",zmq;version="0.3.3"
diff -r v1/META-INF/maven/org.zeromq/jeromq/pom.properties
v2/META-INF/maven/org.zeromq/jeromq/pom.properties
2c2
< #Tue Dec 31 16:15:53 AST 2013
---
> #Thu May 15 11:20:30 ADT 2014
diff -r v1/META-INF/maven/org.zeromq/jeromq/pom.xml
v2/META-INF/maven/org.zeromq/jeromq/pom.xml
22,24c22,24
<     <url>g...@github.com:zeromq/jeromq3-x.git</url>
<     <connection>scm:git:g...@github.com:zeromq/jeromq3-x.git</connection>
<