We tend not to develop against a road map -- we pose problems then
solve them. This avoids creating features that no one uses. In the
case of raw sockets, this is already in libzmq and shouldn't be that
difficult to port into JeroMQ. I would create an issue in GitHub. Even
better would be if you submitted a pull request with the fix.

-Trev