I thought that the tidbits that were being received on the end of the
broker at the front end and backend (I'm talking about how in the guide it
refers to some of what is received as address and empty) were required
because of something to do with ZMQ internals-as though the address
received, and then sent with SNDMORE was being used to help route it, and
because it was a router socket, you would *have* to receive that part.

But this is strange, because on the other end, there is just a send and
recv; it's really simple. Do you mean to say that the address message