>>  But I want to do simply a request to the broker and receive the information
>> I need in order to send directly to the other entity.

I don't follow the question. You're talking about name-resolution?
Chain of servers is how DNS works for instance (router => X =>
router). Some server knows the answer to a lookup, so one node can
request information from a second node, which the client did not know
about. Perhaps you're looking for some dealer/router combination
described in the ZMQ guide.