While I am happy living in the land of "build zeromq and czmq from head
every day" - I'd like to get zeromq enabled rsyslog packages as part of the
next rsyslog release (8.10).

This will mean creating zeromq and czmq packages as part of the
dependencies for a few linux distros, because I build my latest plugins for
rsyslog against current libzmq and czmq head (and goczmq, which I'm using
to write some utilities for working with logs over zeromq, also is happiest
against czmq head).

Is there anything much in the way of cutting a versioned release for libzmq
and czmq?  It makes getting packages built for non rolling release linux
distros simpler, since they like their version numbers.

Brian