Pieter - yup!  I've looked at the libzmtp code before - it + the zmtp rfc
combined are a good reference.

We're going to keep the name "gogozmq" for now mainly because we like
saying "go go zmq!" a lot.  It may not be the best name, but it has the
important property of making me smile whenever I say it. ;)

Cheers,
Brian