Hey folks,

I spoke with MailmanLists and they are willing to host the ZeroMQ
mailing list for free. All they ask for is a link on the mailing list
page. If you'd prefer the list remain Mailman-based and simply don't
want to host it, then I'd say this is the best the way to go. They'll
import archives too.

Re: MailmanLists vs. dotList (aka Mailmanhost), both appear to be
Mailman hosting experts with a long lives (8 years and 11 years,
respectively). Other than cost, it's hard to say on the outside which
one is better, but as a customer of MailmanLists I can vouch for their
helpful support. MailmanLists also claims to be a financial contributor
to the FSF which is pretty cool.