Hello everyone,

Currently I'm investigating the possibilities of ZeroMQ.

At the moment, I have created a publisher subscribe system with curve enabled.

This is the code I used to get it up and running (got it from Pieter hintjes
his blog):
http://pastebin.com/LjV8aKLG

At the moment, the publisher is encrypting data with his private key and
different subscribers can decrypt the data using the publishers public key.
This is more 'authenticating' data than 'encrypting' data.

I would like to swap the keys, so, the publisher should encrypt the data
with his public key, and the subscribers should decrypt the data using
the private key of the publisher.

I have tested it with just loading the public key into the publishers program
and then load the private key into the subscribers program and apply this key
to the
subscribers socket, but this is constantly giving me a message:
"CURVE I: cannot open client HELLO - wrong server key?"

Is it possible to use a public key for encrypting data (publisher socket) and
the private key for decrypting data (subscriber socket) with the architecture
of ZeroMQ ?

Many thanks in advance,
Roy

Disclaimer:

If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender
and
delete it.
Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of this email or its
attachment(s) is forbidden.
Thales Nederland BV will not accept liability for any damage caused by this
email or
its attachment(s).
Thales Nederland BV is seated in Hengelo and is registered at the Chamber of
Commerce under number 06061578.