Hello all,

We are using zeromq since years now without troubles. We have recently
tried our software using Zmq 4.2.0 (on linux hosts).
For our application, we are using multipart messages with 4 parts in
publish/subscribe mode.
With Zmq 4.0.5, on the subscriber side, when we get the last message
part, the received buffer was memory aligned
(at least on 0x4 border). Unfortunately, with Zmq 4.2.0, the buffer is
not aligned any more.
 For instance with Zmq 4.0.5, the buffer was at address xxx08 while with
Zmq 4.2.0, it is at address xxx23.

I don't know if it is relevant but our messages are relatively small
messages (few tens of bytes)
This is a problem for us in decoding the buffer content.

Is there something to be done to have memory aligned buffers?

Thank's in advance for your answers

 Emmanuel