Thanks for trying.

I have the same error: "cannot find -llibzmq_d" and if I remove the _d
part, same thing... cannot find -llibzmq

error: ld returned 1 exist status    collect2.exe

My .pro:

QT += core

QT -= gui

CONFIG += c++11

TARGET = hello

CONFIG += console

CONFIG -= app_bundle

TEMPLATE = app

INCLUDEPATH += C:/zmq/include

INCLUDEPATH += C:/zmq/src

INCLUDEPATH += C:/zmq/bin

CONFIG(debug, debug|release) {

    LIBS += -LC:/zmq/lib -llibzmq_d

}

CONFIG(release, debug|release) {

    LIBS += -LC:/zmq/lib -llibzmq

}

SOURCES += main.cpp \

    guid.cpp

HEADERS += \

    guid.h \

The folder with zmq install:

C:\zmq
with bin, doc, include, lib, src... subfolders.

I copied all the dll in c:\zmq\lib and I have:
I also copied all the dll in the debug folder where the app execute...

libzmq-v90-mt-4_0_4.lib (and .dll and .pdb)
libzmq-v90-mt-gd-4_0_4.lib
libzmq-v100-mt-gd_4_0_4.lib
etc... for v110 and v120