On Fri, 2017-03-03 at 09:28 -0500, Wes Young wrote:
> i’m googling around a bit and trying to figure out where to apply
> some package-building / hosting effort for zmq packages (and trying
> to keep them up to date with the latest releases, maybe even the
> bleeding edge stuff too).
>
> https://build.opensuse.org/project/requests/network:messaging:zeromq
>
> is this live? and/or could use some help?
>
> or is anyone working on a project to build/host the most recent
> releases (not just zmq, but also czmq, zyre too)? if not; i’m
> thinking about applying some effort to it, but didn’t wanna go re-
> inventing wheels, etc..
> --
> wes
> wesyoung.me

Hi,

That OBS project is new, we asked a while ago to be assigned one in the
network namespace, I see finally we got it!

We have already packages for pretty much every distro apart from Arch:

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:zeromq:git-stable
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:zeromq:git-draft

I'll proceed to move everything under the network namespace now.

There's 2 things we need help with w.r.t. binaries and packaging:

1) Windows pre-built binaries to host on zeromq.org
2) Add support for Arch packaging in zproject

Help from you (and anyone else who can of course) for these 2 items is
very welcome!

Kind regards,
Luca Boccassi