thank you for your answer.
I'm working with large, working program with many interfaces.
i want to add my code inside zmq code, so i will not need to re-write every
interface separately.

my idea is to put a hook in the 'send' method in 'socket_base_t' class and
call my plug-in from there.
is such a hook already existed somewhere? is there a socket-class that do
not inherit from 'socket_base_t' (or inherit but override the 'send')?

thanks
omri

On 8 August 2017 at 15:48, Luca Boccassi <luca.bocca...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 2017-08-08 at 15:34 +0300, omri bloch wrote:
> > Dear all,
> >
> > I am looking for the right way to record inter process communication,
> > and
> > then play it afterward to test any process separately.
> >
> > I am new with zmq and I will be glad to hear your ideas and advice.
> >
> > Is there some implemented way to do so?
> > If not, and if the outcome will be good and generic, I will be glad
> > share it with the community.
> >
> > thanks,
> > omri bloch
>
> Hi,
>
> Have a look at the C bindings, czmq. There is functionality already
> implemented to read/write messages to/from files: zmsg_load and
> zmsg_save
>
> http://czmq.zeromq.org/czmq4-0:zmsg
>
> --
> Kind regards,