https://github.com/zeromq/zyre/pull/554

talk about great timing :)

check out the tests- the way i implemented was to leave all the config magic to
your app- just pass the keys down the stack and the lower bits do all the right
things (i think, in that phase where the more people that bang on it the
better).

beacon seems to work OK (in very limited testing), i put forth a “ZYREv3” rfc
to start covering how keys could be advertised locally on the network (both in
the beacon packet itself- as well as using X-PUBLICKEY headers). not meant to
be “great” encryption- but enough to get your feet wet in a sandbox. there may
be some issues with gossip (that may or may not have been related to curve)
that i need to work out next, so that may or may not work/scale well.

you will need the latest czmq master which has similar changes in to to
configure gossip for curve-

it’s a really rough start- but a start. happy for some [smarter people that i]
to bat it around a bit.

--
wes
wesyoung.me