Hi,

it is not a tutorial, however the biggest open source system using malamute
is there.

https://github.com/42ity/

It is monitoring system powered by malamute. It is split into independent
components, which are powered by a few core protocols
https://github.com/42ity/fty-proto

Why we have used malamute? It is simple to run, easy to use, yet more
powerful than traditional ZeroMQ sockets. There are two main types of
communication

 * MAILBOX DELIVER - 1:1 communication, mostly configuration, or REST API
requests/replies
 * STREAM DELIVER - 1:n communication, the monitored data, composite
values, alerts, ...

Using malamute we had a single endpoint to connect to, which did the
brokering work between small and independent components.

Bye
Michal

On Tue, Oct 10, 2017 at 8:53 PM, Stephen Gray <riskybizl...@live.com> wrote:

> Is anyone able to please point to any useful resources to get familiar
> with Malamute; examples/tutorials/articles etc? Google hasn’t been my
> friend.  I see there is a mlm_tutorial in the source code; but I can’t work
> out how to make it go!  Really need a good demonstration of its use &
> capabilities.  I’ve installed it on Debian; but are there any Windows
> installation instructions; so I can test it there also?
>

> Thanks.

best regards
     Michal Vyskocil