Hi,

I am currently fighting with some design issues for my project and as
newbie to zeroMQ I am here to look for advice. My project should simulate
distributed algorithm in distributed environment.

For example algorithm like brodcasting. I need to implement communication
between nodes in this environment and I chose to use zeroMq.

My question is what do you think is the best approach when you want to
design environment where entity must do following:

   - be able to receive messages from neighbours,
   - be able to send message to all or maybe few selected neighbours.

My first idea was to give very entity a ROUTER socket. Is it possible to
achieve it with only routers?

As I looked at ROuter it can send message to multiple nodes and also can
receive messages from multiple nodes.

Every entity knows who is it's neoghbor and have information about IP's and
ports.

Thanks.