Just dropping in here. ZMQ does exactly that: It takes and delivers byte arrays
("blobs"). 300,000 times 3 floats should not be a problem. ZMQ allows messages
of multiple gigabytes, as far as I know. Whether the latency will be small
enough for you, you'll have to try and measure.

Best regards,
Patrik