Just to clarify , the customer entitlement issue just means that each
customer doesn’t see the raw market rate. They have a different percentage
increase applied depending g on who they are. It’s cheaper for big customers

The reason I mentioned this is to make the point that there is not one
stream of data for each current pair. It’s different depending on who you
are . That is all handled by the downstream service . But the implication
for the new app is that you need to create a new connection to the down
stream app for each incoming client request

Hope that makes sense
Chris