Glad you're sticking around Osiris! I haven't contributed much myself in
the last while - goczmq has stabilized and doesn't need much work, and at
work I moved into a management position and that transition took all my
time and energy for awhile.

Now I'm learning Rust and working on a czmq binding for it (
https://gitlab.com/taotetek/czmq-rs) so I'll be around more. I'm glad
you're staying :)

Brian