corrected mail:

Hi,

I have a design requirement. Can anyone  please help.

I have multiple connection from client to server and my client sends a very
large file, say 4GB size to server. The file is send by splitting into
chunks and sending each chunk to the different channels (sockets created
through multiple interfaces) to achieve load balancing. The same client can
connect to more than 1 server. Currently maximum 16 server.  Attached is a
sample connection diagram from client to server. Can you please help if I
can design this with RabbitMQ/AMQP/ZeroMQ ?

Rgds
Simon