On Fri, 2018-03-30 at 17:15 +0100, Luca Boccassi wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Yes, it's not even 2 months since FOSDEM 2018, I know :-)
>
> But the dates for FOSDEM 2019 have been officially announced,
> February
> the 2nd and 3rd:
>
> https://fosdem.org/2018/news/2018-03-30-dates-fosdem-2019/

Hi,

The event is a week and a half away, and just yesterday I noticed that
the Hackerspace has moved address - better now than next week I suppose
:-)

So please everybody note that the current address of the Hackerspace
where we are meeting is:

Hackerspace Brussels (HSBXL)
Rue des Goujons 152
1070 Anderlecht
Brussels

I see that the wiki was updated with the new address back in December,
so thanks for that.

http://zeromq.org/event:zeromq-pre-fosdem-hackaton-thu-31-jan-fri-1-feb-2019

--
Kind regards,