Hi Doron,
Very nice work! Indeed looks more modern.

Just a suggestion: I noticed that the Universal, Smart, High-speed,
Multi-Transport boxes in the homepage are not clickable.
I would make at least a couple of them clickable:
 - Universal: all language bindings,
 - High-speed: the performance page in the wiki

Moreover I would make clickable the entire box perhaps: it took me a
while to notice that the "Community" and "The Guide" were clickable
links :)

Last thing: I just opened a ticket for having a direct link to the API
reference manual.... The Guide is fine for starters but for day-to-day
development the reference manual is really important

Thanks!
Francesco