Thanks Brett,

So having two sockets, one for sending and one for receiving is the way to
go?

By message order restrictions I meant the send/recv pattern to be
unrestricted, no mandatory order of send/recv. The server could send an
arbitrary number of messages to the client.

One-to-many as in one server socket to handle multiple client connections,
just like the CLIENT/SERVER sockets.

Regards,
Attila