I made the changes you mentioned and it works now.
Thanks for the help.

Davide Costa

Em 27.04.2020 19:23, Doron Somech escreveu:
NetMQ now supports curve. Anyway I suggest to set both Send and
Receive Highwatermarks, especially when using curve. Make sure to set
it on edge sockets and proxy. I don't suggest to use zero but to
calculate the number according to your system tolerance. Also, you
might want to increase zeromq IO threads (default is one) as
encryption is CPU heavy.

On Mon, Apr 27, 2020, 21:13 up201503995 via zeromq-dev