Hello fellow developers.

I am trying to develop a robust distributed system that will allow
communication between Docker microservices, each being a separate process.

The system needs to either run on the cloud or on-premise on dedicated
hardware.

In order to decouple dependency between the various microservices. I
thought of using the  Pub/Sub communication pattern.

I am fairly new to ZeroMQ, so I am wondering how it handles failures,
specifically in a

   -

   Does the queue itself constitute a single point of failure?`
   -

   Could the queue crash and the unsent payloads be lost?
   -

   How should the system recover from a crash?

I would appreciate any references to documentation on this issue.

Thanks in advance for your help.