Hello,

We are evaluating ZeroMQ for our next project and are currently stalled at
determining whether or not ZeroMQ uses TLS.

I am a bit confused about whether or not ZeroMQ - specifically JeroMQ - support
TLS. I see that ZeroMQ support CurveMQ. I also read that Elliptic-curve
cryptography (ECC) is a desired replacement for RSA algorithm. So, would it be
a correct assumption that ZeroMQ support TLS using ECC based X509 certificate?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Also, pointers to any Java samples that demonstrate how to use TLS with ZeroMQ
would be very useful.