Thanks Brett. Appreciate the kind words.

I checked and Node-RED does have an API (https://nodered.org/docs/api/admin/).
Node-RED doesn't seem to be a general purpose graph visualization tool per
se, but I don't know all of it's capabilities or uses. I think using Zyre
with Node-RED would make it possible to do that using other visualization
tools as well (given an API of some kind). And since the ZRE protocol
should interoperate, you can have a single Node-RED Zyre peer building that
visualization while connecting to peers written in any other language
you're using Zyre with. Of course, Node-RED isn't a prerequisite, but it is
a nice tool for prototyping such things.