Hi:
I am new to using zmq. I need to setup zmq for Python 2.5 on a Windows XP
machine.

Based the guidance available online and previous mailing posts,

   - I downloaded zmq and pyzmq version 2.1.11 (last version indicated to
   work with py25).
   - I was not able to compile the zeromq project using VS2003 (python is
   built using VS2003), so I compiled the zmq source code using Mingw32 on
   MSYS environment. This gave me a "libzmq.dll".
   - I copied both "libzmq.dll" and "zmq,h" to /pyzmq/zmq and ran setup.py.
   This step requires 'libzmq.lib' which I do not know how to generate from
   the .dll without using VS (Visual Studio).

I have some experience with python but none with 'C/C++'

Thanks
Skumar