Dear friends,
  Wonders are happening in Ambedkar Scholarships. We are taking up several
causes and implementing them successfully.

  I would like to share with you that two greatsouls Mr Michael Jonas, US and
Prof Sharmila Rege, India opened up their wallets to help a poor and ambitious
girl in her education.

  Both these great souls were our donors last year. Mr Michael donated $520.00
and Ms Sharmila Rs.10,000.

  The story goes like this.
  One of our 2005 Ambedkar Scholars (Ms Bittu Maheswari) contacted me for help
to take EAMCET entrance exam to become a doctor. This year long coaching costs
Rs.30-35K. I sent the request it to our donors to see if anyone is interested.
Immediately, these two great souls promised me help. I spoke to the girl and
her sister who is currently studying MBBS. Her father was a sick man but a firm
believer in right and good education. So, he sold his small land holding to
educate his children.

  I contacted the institute in-charge as well and in the process of
negotiations for further concessions to our students. Hope, something good
comes out of this dialogue. Whatever may be the end result, I am trying.

  Friends, we are getting several such requests from promising students, but
unfortunately, we do not have resources to support unless some one like Michael
or Sharmila come forward to help. If anyone else wants to help in such causes,
I urge you to come forward and help us. I will open a separate category for
such purposes.

  I assure you that every penny donated to Ambedkar Scholarships will be spent
with utmost care and diligence. We give all particulars of the beneficiary to
the donors, so anything we do can be verified.

  I am reading unending discussions on Mayawati's wealth. Let others worry
about her wealth. Let us do our job instead of wasting our time discussing on
how she got that much wealth. Let us use our wealth to help our children and
for better future.

  So, please help us to help more such children. Please open up your wallets.
ACTION, not TALK, that is needed. BE AN AGENT TO THESE MIRACLES.

  In mission.
  Benjamin P Kaila

  Here is her initial mail for help.
  Sir
       we consulted srichaitanya & Narayana college.
  college details:
                (1)        Address:

                       Srichaitanya girls Residential college,
                       Gandhi road,
                        Tirupathi,
                         Chittoor (DT),AP. 517502.
  college fee details:

  Tution fee:15000.
  hostel fee:16000.          total:31000.
  They provide books freely.

  (2)   Narayana girls residential campus:

         Varadara Nagar 2nd line,
        KT road,
        Tirupathi,AP.
   contact no:9908837238(Neeraja).

                             fee details:   Hostel:20,000.
                                                 Tution fee:15,000.    total
fee:35,000.
     They also provide books freely.

  Sir, This is my life ambition to becoming a dactor &  to serve the society.

  Sir, kindly help me atleast some of the amount to join in any EMCET coaching
centre.Remaing amount my Brother Devarajulu helps to me.
         Sorry Sir, my Brother unable to join in your coaching centre because
he takes responsibilty for my family.My family depends on my brother.
  Sir, we haven't any other source.
         kindly help me sir to join in any EMCET coaching centre.

                                 Thanking you sir

yours obediently

B.maheswari.

contactno:9949388741.

An educated man without character and humility was more dangerous than a beast.
If his education was detrimental to the welfare of poor, he was a curse to
society.
-Babasaheb Dr B R Ambedkar
Please visit www.ambedkarscholarship.org