---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Source <sou...@tehelka.com>
Date: 30 June 2010 12:21
Subject: Re: Hi
To: CHITTIBABU PADAVALA <afchittib...@gmail.com>

Dear Mr Padavala,

Thank you for the mail. Yes, I do understand the pressing need to ensure
equal representation and participation of Dalits in mainstream media and
totally support your idea.
However, since Tehelka does mainly non-commercial journalism, it's very
tough for us to offer any scholarships as of now but I do really want to
help make the media a more accessible profession for Dalits. So I have
already initiated the process of looking for sponsors and as soon as I have
something lined up, I will inform you.
In the meanwhile, in case there is any development on your side, please do
let me know.

warm regds
Gunjan

----- Original Message ----- From: "CHITTIBABU PADAVALA" <