Dear Members,

New Delhi based Vasudha Dhingra will soon take over as the new
Moderator of ZESTGlobal. 

Vasudha describes herself thus:

"Young, confident, energetic, friendly, peace-loving,
animal-lover…..and confused, indecisive, impatient…..I am Vasudha
Dhingra, 23 years of age, born and brought up in Delhi…yet not urban
in attitude. Graduated in Political Studies from Sri Venkateswara
College, University of Delhi, completed Master's from JNU, currently
pursuing MPhil in International Organizations from Jawaharlal Nehru
University, New Delhi (JNU). 

Passionate about a variety of things...dancing, sports, debating,
reading (only course-related books!), listening to music (almost a
habit now), etc., etc. Committed to work for the cause of protecting
human rights- of women, youth, children,…, strictly against violence
(aim in life is to foster harmony- a typical characteristic of my
Zodiac Sign……guess?…yes I am a Libran; though I fight with my sis a
lot!). Worked with a couple of NGOs in the past. Believe in God…but
have a different philosophy about human existence which is
antithetical to the one people believe in...hoping for the best in the
future…for all of us."


I have moderated this forum for well over a year now, and reckon its
time for me to move on.

I wish Vasudha (and indeed every member on this forum) all the very best.

Warm Regards,
Aman Malik
MODERATOR







------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Life without art & music? Keep the arts alive today at Network for Good!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/7zgKlB/dnQLAA/Zx0JAA/uTGrlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

--
This is ZESTGlobal. Post articles on international affairs to 
[email protected]

If you got this mail as a forward, subscribe to ZESTGlobal by sending a blank 
mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] OR, if you have a Yahoo! ID, by visiting 
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ZESTGlobal/join/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ZESTGlobal/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to