Your poem brought back memories of my brief stopover at Kathgodam. We
were on our way to Ranikhet and Nainital. It was early spring, and on
the road to Kathgodam we same some jungle fowl. The name, of this
foothill town, itself is so evocative. You get a sense of
wholesomeness. That is there in your poem.

And, now going through the lines of your poem again, I can see that
station, the steam engines, don't know whether they are still there or
not, the smell of crisp woody air, and the feeling of time pouring
endlessly -  as you put it so beautifully from "the huge tap of time".

Thank you, Ankur.

:-) Rumjhum

--
You are encouraged to post poetry, respond critically to the poems circulated
and participate in discussions. To post, email your message to