I think the cover was published in The Hindu Literary Review
along with an article by Amit Chaudhuri himself.I remember
having seen it before.

http://www.hindu.com/lr/2005/10/02/stories/2005100200130300.htm

--
You are encouraged to post poetry, respond critically to the poems circulated
and participate in discussions. To post, email your message to