Hi,

great news :)

> To give you an impression, what we need to do, here a brain dump:
>
> - - Investigate which open issues need to be transfered
> - - Assign component maintainaners (volunteers?)
> - - Discusss future release process
> - - Start fixing bugs
> - - Make a first official release :)

When I have some more time I'll transfer some issues where I already added
patches to the old bug tracker.

Ok, I'll take the opportunity to start a discussion about some of my
thoughts ...

1) I'm not so happy with keeping the ezc prefix. As far as I recall it
wasn't really considered to change the class prefix to zeta. Ok the
reasoning is valid but wouldn't this big step of moving to Apache justify
the change? If we don't change it now it'll maybe stay forever ... Using
the autoload files for a conversion script would be a save way to do the
conversion.

2) Incubation: Maybe it would be a good idea to have some kind of
incubation process for new components that must not fully comply with all
(quality) requirements yet. This would maybe lower the barrier for people
to contribute new components.

Regards,
Andreas