Hi Ken (and everyone else),

So far we have not pursued video conferencing - but I am willing to pay the
phone bill for anyone wishing to participate via a conference call.  This is
not as effective, but we have done it in the past and have accepted this as
a valid means of exchange.

Anyone who would like to participate by conference call, please feel free to
drop me a personal e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] before the end of
work September 9th and I will see what can be arranged.

On a separate note, I have just recently heard about plans for the next
Earth Summit being planned for September 2002. Anyone interested should
check out their website at: http://www.earthsummit2002.org/default.htm. This
is the 10-year follow to the Rio conference. The 2002 meeting is focusing on
sustainable development - including the information needs to make such
visions closer to reality. Maybe there are some lessons GOMINFOEX can
present to the world audience.

Cheers,

Paul Boudreau
GOMINFOEX Info-Nag