Hello Everyone,

I have had several requests to change the configuration of the listserver.
Previously the reply button would default to the address for the GOMINFOEX
list.  This has been causing some confusion.

>From now on the reply button defaults to the individual who originally sent
the message you are responding to.  If your response will further the
discussion, add substance, or correct an error that the whole list should be
aware of, please be sure that the "To:" line has the
[EMAIL PROTECTED] address.

Thanks, I hope this solves the problems that we have been having as of late.

Lesley

Lesley Carter
FundyForum Webmaster / Listserv Administrator
Oceans and Coastal Management Division
Bedford Institute of Oceanography
Department of Fisheries and Oceans
[EMAIL PROTECTED]