tom.simpson at walden-lodge.net wrote:

> Lida,
>
> We've still got this problem.  Below is the patch list that Sun got us
> to install.  By the way, don't know if you've seen the following trail
> on OpenSolaris too.
>
>     http://opensolaris.org/jive/thread.jspa?messageID=181733
>
> Any ideas? - we're getting desperate now.  Patch list is ....
>
> 121431-21
>
> 125370-06
>
> 127112-08
>
> 125205-07
>
> IDR136658-01
>
> 127729-05
>
> IDR137189-02

There simply isn't enough information here, neither in the OpenSolaris
discussion thread nor
CR 6627882.  All "hangs" are not necessarily the same issue.  Some were
caused by
sata/marvell88sx and some were caused by multiple problems in the ZFS
code and perhaps
there are other causes as well (NFS? e1000g?).  Just, "it hangs" isn't
enough
information to draw any conclusions about where the issue is.

Can you get your service engineer to collect additional information?

Regards,
Lida