Who do we contact to fix mis-information in the evil tuning guide?

at:
http://www.solarisinternals.com/wiki/index.php/ZFS_Evil_Tuning_Guide#How_to_Tune_Cache_Sync_Handling_Per_Storage_Device

Item 2 indicates SPARC uses file name ssd.conf and X64 uses sd.conf to insert a
line "sd-config-list ...."

After doing this for Hitachi San luns, we still had peformance issues. Sun
support Incident 71249590 indicated that for ssd.conf, the token must be
"ssd-config-list" not "sd-config-list" (begin with ssd vice sd).  This solved
our problem and we are not sending the cache flush to the Hitachi San anymore.

Anyone know who to contact to get the documentation fixed?